Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun in February

i can not believe how fast this month is flying by!  here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.

we spent saturday at disneyland with the salmons.  
stacey and ty on the carousel at california adventure.
dave, audrey, stacey, aaron and dahl (hard to see in between stacey and audrey) on the water rapids.  they were soaked!
i stayed with this gang while they road the water ride. 
 they hung out eating goldfish and laughing at carter!
the gang (ty was asleep under the blanket)
walking to the next adventure

brady is 8 months old and still a happy guy! he has 2 teeth and is starting to master crawling, watch out!  he grabs everything which is always fun when he wants to sit at the dinner table.
see his 2 teeth
friday was beautiful so after i picked audrey up from school we headed over to balboa island for a few hours.  the kids had fun digging in the sand and building castles. 

sorry the pics are small.  i'll post them bigger next time!!! 

3 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

That was a fun day! Lets do it again soon!
SS

Heather H. said...

Aw, how fun! I loved, "I stayed with 'this gang'"...ha ha, funny little guys! I can't believe Brady's teeth!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I can't believe Brady is already 8 months! California always looks like fun place to live...jealous!!