Thursday, April 02, 2009

Easter Pictures

On Saturday we were able to have the kids pictures taken by the sweet and very talented Sandi Gentry.  When Audrey was about 9 months I had Sandi take her picture.   They are some of my favorite pictures we have of her.  If I had our stuff here I would post a few because they make me smile when I look at them!  I'll have to post them when our stuff arrives!

For her "March Madness" blitz, Sandi held all the sittings at her house which has so many wonderful spots for shooting it could be a set on the Warner's back lot!!  Click here too see the sneak peek.  They turned out so great!  I can't wait to see them all!  I was laughing when I saw the pictures of Brady in the suitcase.  I thought that pose was very fitting since he has pretty much lived out of a suit case since he was born!!

Thank you so much Sandi!!  The kids had a great time with "Bun" and these are pictures we will treasure!

3 comments:

Heather H. said...

Those are pretty cute! I can't wait to see them all...so fun that so many are getting their photos taken by Sandi! Great idea!

Shauna Brown said...

SOOOOOO dang cute!! I can't wait to see them all. I love Brady in the suit case!

Alysha Sladek said...

those pictures are adorable. i can't believe how much your kids have grown!