I found a few pictures of our Easter Egg hunt on Dave's camera that thought I were worth posting
Brady would find the eggs and then replace them with an egg already in his basket.
He finally got the hang of it
Carter had a really bad ear infection so his Egg hunt this year was spent resting on the couch. He was feeling much better the next day.
The day after Easter began our Spring Break. We had a relaxing little holiday from our regular routine. Audrey went to the San Juan Mission, my cousin Tiffany and her kids came to play at the water park, we went to the beach and finished up the week with a day trip down to San Diego to tour the sights in the harbor. We ran out of time so we are planning to go back for a full day at the Midway. Here is a little look at our adventures
Audrey and Carter playing with Tiffany's 2 other sons, Jensen and Tyler
Dave and Brady in San Diego Harbor
The US sub
The Russian Submarine
Easter weekend we finally got around to planting our very first garden. We are so excited about this that I have decided to give the garden it's own post. I'll put pictures up soon. This is Audrey preparing the soil
We have returned to school and our regular routine. This past weekend for Activity Days we hosted a Daddy Daughter Relay and Breakfast. It turned out to be a really fun activity. The Dad's had to put their daughter's hair in pony tails, paint their nails and put on their make up. The Daughters had to tie ties and shave their dad's faces. Audrey and Dave had blast!
Activity Day gals and their Dads
After the activity we headed to Duarte for a baby shower for my cousin Christina. I wish I would have taken a picture of her cute little baby bump. We have 6 new babies expected to arrive by this August in our families. I can't wait to meet all the special little ones! After the shower we drove to the Americana in Glendale - very impressive! We found a delicious cafe and had a great meal. Then we did some shopping and when our feet were tired we drove home. We definitely need to get back to that fun place soon.
3 comments:
how fun!! I can't wait to see Audrey's garden. Did you go to cafe amici at the americana?
Thanks for putting up the cute pictures of the kids. We had such a fun time coming to play with you guys. Jensen asks everyday when the red bucket water park is going to open! We hope to see you guys frequently this summer!
Cute pics! I love the one of Audrey and Dave and all of you at the cafe. Looks so fun!
Post a Comment