Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy Anniversary

10 years ago today Lisa and I were married in the San Diego Temple. I remember it like it was.....well, 10 years ago. The details are starting to get a bit fuzzy, in fact I probably couldn't have told you half the details the day of the wedding, but I do remember quite vividly the reason why I married Lisa and how I felt on that special day.


I wanted to thank Lisa for being the person that she is. She has done an incredible job of raising our two beautiful children and is always an inspiration of hard work and dedication in everything she does. She always accomplishes whatever she puts her mind to, and never does anything half way.

I am so thankful that I can have some one like Lisa in my life. She makes me a better person thru her example and love. I hope that she knows how much I love her and appreciate all she does. Our kids love her to death and cherish every moment they have with her.

Lisa, thanks for marrying me 10 years ago. I'm a lucky guy.

6 comments:

burtons*north said...

happy 10th, what a tribute!

Stacey Salmon said...

Wow I cna't believe it has 10 years already. Happy Anniversary Guys.
SS

nena said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! We love you guys, you are a great example to all of us!

The Back 9 said...

Happy Anniversary - I thought it was today - sorry. Congrads

Alysha Sladek said...

Happy Anniversary. Wow - 10 years that's awesome! What a nice tribute. You guys are both wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a very Happy Anniversary!!