Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lullaby and good night....we'll see

Thanks everyone for the advice. I should have read this earlier in the day before I put my "plan" into action. A brisk walk would have saved me a lot of time! But I guess when you have a 20 hour day you need to fill it doing something!

So I never went back to bed this morning and Audrey and Carter were up at 8:30 so I decided that I needed to work myself to sleep tonight. Soooo... I mopped my floor (finally), dusted, cleaned the bathrooms, vaccuumed, organized toys, delivered some Shade stuff, organized pictures, played with the kids, showered (I know it should be a daily occurance but I have to admit if the hair is working I might skip a day) made meals, cleaned up the backyard, went to ice cream and now I am finishing a few things on the computer. I thought I would be dying around noon, but as long as I kept going I was actually pretty good. I'll see if my master plan works in a few hours. If not, at least the house work is done!

Heather, Dave has already done the cell phone research for you so stay tuned.....

Oh, and if I am awake around 2 or 3 Nena and Libby you'll be getting an e-mail!

Thanks everyone and SLEEP TIGHT!!!
Hopefully this will be ME tonight!!

4 comments:

burtons*north said...

oh carter looks so cute there, DID IT WORK?????

Proud Momma said...

that is such a precious picture!

nena said...

lisa it's 12:15 and I'm waiting for your email, you must be asleep! I took a neocitran and for some reason it's keeping me awake! I usually get knocked out by it. Not tonight.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you call ME? You know that I am awake too!! I haven't figured out how to sleep either. It seems the only place I can fall asleep is watching TV on the couch and then I move myself to the bed and AWAKE I am, oh well.....I usually remember all the things I forgot to do at work during those hours. When I get to work, I tell everyone what to do and I tell them that I remembered it at 2 in the morning and they look at me like I'm crazy...Well at least we can hang out together at night when I come...I can't wait!!!!!