Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Carter!!

Last week Carter turned 2 and with all the excitement of the birthday and Halloween we didn't post any pictures. We had a little family gathering at our house. When Carter woke up from his nap that afternoon he saw the cupcakes and that was all he could thinnk about until that evening. I kept telling him that we had to wait until the cousins came. Then when eveyone arrived he just kept saying "cake, cake". We convinced him to play 1 game. Then when he got to open presents he was very confused. He would get something and then have to stop playing with it and look at another gift. He just wanted to play with the new toys. We finally went downstairs and sang to him and when he saw a cupcake coming his way he was so happy. He started clapping and it was so cute when he tried to blow out the candles. He would blow his hardest. When they finally went out he took a bite....that was his highlight. I guess parties are a bit confusing when you are two! Happy Birthday Buddy! Here are a few pictures from the night.

Good morning Birthday Boy!

Looking at a gift

I would like to play .... A little upset that his legos were taken away and he was given a package instead.

I posted this one for Mom. He still does not like his sleeves pushed up!

Finally, cake coming my way!

Blowing out the candles

Finally......yummmy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he's so cute!! Did he dance for you that day too? I love when he does the swim!

Alysha Sladek said...

Sooo cute! Happy Birthday Carter! I can't believe he and Ella are 2 already.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carter. We wish we were there to celebrate with you!
Dahl gives you a big Birthday hug!
SS

Anonymous said...

Carter is getting so big! Little kids are so fun when it comes to birthdays and watching them eat cupcakes :) Happy Birthday buddy- miss ya!

Shauna Brown said...

Bud, HAPPY 2nd B-day!!! We sure wish we could have been there! Thanks for the great b-day ideas!!

Shauna Brown said...

I need a new entry!! Carter was 2 like 5 months ago!