Friday, March 19, 2010

Best things on Planet Earth

Today Carter was a good sport as we had to run a few errands. On the way he said, "Mom do you want to know what the best things on planet Earth are?"

"Sure, what are they?"

"Cheese pizza, burgers, ring pops and Ichiban (this is what they call top ramen in Canada). Those are the best things on planet Earth"

You never know what is going on in that little guys head. Speaking of heads, take a look at the new buzz he and Brady got last night. Not sure I would say it's my favorite hair cut on planet Earth but it will be fun for the summer.



I discovered the best treat on planet Earth this week

Warning - These only lasted a day and a half at our house - Beware!!

Carter and Brady were playing hide and seek a few days ago and I came down the stairs to this:

I wonder how Carter is able to find him?!?!?


On St. Patrick's Day the kids in Audrey's class were talking about catching Leprechauns?!? Audrey decided to make a trap of her own, spot light and all. Surprisingly she didn't catch one but it was a good try!


6 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

Like the hair cut!! Love the TRAP!!
SS

US WEEKLY said...

it's called the " CARSON CUT " and I love it looks to cute! and I agree with the ichiban!! best ever Carter!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great post. I loved all the pictures. Wendy

Cara said...

Carter is too funny!!!!! How did he not add X-Box!!??? I am dying over Audrey's trap and the spot light!! She sure is creative!!! Loves the buzz cuts!!

Emily M said...

love the buzz cuts.
audrey's trap is priceless. haha
thanks for sharing your DOT! I'm glad you are using reusable bags. They help so much!

:)

hillary nicole said...

cute post! Audrey's trap is so creative.