I can not believe that we are half way through November already!! I hope the days slow down a bit or before we know it the holidays will have passed us by! Since our last post we have been busy with the every day tasks that fill up the days. Here are a few highlights:
Audrey has started playing the violin and is so excited. It's been a fun experience to see her start playing. I still remember so clearly when I was just about her age and began playing the violin. It's going to be good motivation for me to pick up my instrument again so we can play together.
Soccer season is coming to on end. Audrey played her last game on Saturday. Carter plays one more game next week and we will say good bye to soccer until next fall. They both had great coaches and fun teams so they really enjoyed playing this year.
Brady's little personality grows every day. He loves to play with Audrey and Carter and now can not go down for a nap or bed until we each say "love you Brady" and he says "love you too!" He knows how to melt my heart.
Audrey's Mini Pearls group has been involved with a Thanksgiving food drive. Saturday we were able to meet with other Mini Pearl chapters and compile baskets to deliver to families this week. It was so uplifting to watch all the girls work so hard and have so much fun together.
I haven't been very good about taking pictures the past few weeks. Since it is always fun to see a few new pictures on a post I have a few random shots below. Hope you all have a good week!
The crazy cousins during the Burtons visit in October
Riding the ferry at Balboa for Carter's birthday dinner with his friend Blake

Carter had a sleep over with Dahl and Ty a week ago! He loved it!
Some of the goodies for the food drive
5 comments:
How great that Audrey is already learning to love serving others at an early age.
I hope I can hear Brady say "I love you too!" How precious.
Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!
doesn't time go by way to fast...
so exciting that audrey is learning to play the violin.
why weren't you in san fran with the other ladies?
miss you guys
sandra
go audrey!! i always wish i'd learned to play a string instrument. i hope she keeps it up! that'd be awesome.
looks like you guys are busy and having fun. hopefully we can come visit one day :)
good times! the kids are growing up. :(
What, you didn't tell me Audrey started the violin!! Let me know if you want to show her my recital video from when I was pregnant with Miss B. I'm sure she would be inspired!! I'm thinking you and Audrey need to do a Christmas duet in your ward! I'll talk to Bishop Loy for you:)
Post a Comment