
By popular demand (from Heather) I am posting some more figure skating pictures. Audrey and Lisa went to the women's practice event and
watched the girls skate until 10:30 the other night. Audrey was bummed out because her little disposable camera she got for Christmas only had 2 shots left and then it ran out. Lisa was able to capture this moment with Kimmie Meisner. Audrey and Lisa were both pretty excited.
The weather here has been pretty nice and starting to feel like spring time. The other day it was a blazing 50 degrees! Lisa and Audrey went out on the deck and shoveled all the snow off and started to build a snow man. Actually Audrey calls it her "snow cat" because it had whiskers. By the time I came home from work there wasn't much left of the decorative parts (buttons, eyes, mouth, etc.) they had all melted off, but it still looked pretty good. I am not sure who taught Lisa to build snow men because I didn't see any round parts (usually there are 3 balls differing in size from large to small), the snow cat was basically a pillar of snow. Cudos to Lisa for trying. It still looked good and Audrey had a blast.

3 comments:
I think Audrey is good luck. Kimmie picked her up for the picture and maybe Audrey sent good charma her way because she just won the gold medal for the Women. I watched it on TV and her skate was so good. I was so excited it made me so excited for her. Now we have a picture with the new World Champion.
That's sweet.
Love the snow cat.
Sandra
Who's "anonymous?"
Lisa? You should identify yourself (Blogging 101)
Oh, I'm so jealous you get to watch all these skaters...
Thanks for the new post!!
Let's keep 'em coming. :)
Post a Comment