Rob & Mackenzie came over on Saturday to help put new rotors and brakes on my Volvo. The work great. Rob did a great job! They brought their new little dog Dooey with them. He is cute little guy. Thanks Rob & Mackenzie for your help! If any one is interested they have a blog at www.mackandrob.blogspot.com. We have a busy week in our house. There is a ton of stuff we have to get done before we go to California on Friday.
I think the boys and dad are going out to eat for supper and then watching x-men 3 tonight as a post fathersday activity. See ya there guys!
5 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time. We wish we could be there for events like that. Have fun in Cali.
SS
It was fun yesterday! that is a good picture of you guys, ours arn't that great. Cali sounds fun, how long are you gone for?
thanks for pushing everyone to do family pixs - it's worth it.
I can't wait to experience Carter's long hair! How was the movie? I saw the second one-that was about all I needed. Cute photo.
dave I was wondering if you had the time to do all of my links again for me? I tryed and failed, I have a bunch of other links I would like on it to if you don't mind? when you do it call me and i will give you the names of the sites I would like on there.
Post a Comment