Friday, February 03, 2006

Half way to 60

Over half way to 60! I can't believe that I have already past the 30 year mark. That sucks! It is sad to see how fast the years go by.

Audrey has been consumed over the past 2 days with "Brownhog Day" or as otherwise known as "Groundhog Day". She learned about it this "special" day at school. She even made a craft with a brownhog in a paper cup. Yesterday morning she couldn't contain her excitement and came into our room at about 8:00 am. She dug her head into Lisa's ear and asked if she could watch the news so that she could know if the brownhog saw his shadow or not. I received a phone call a few hours later explaining that the shadow was no where to be found, so I guess there will be an early spring.

Picture of the day:

This is how old I feel today!

2 comments:

The Back 9 said...

grandpa wood wants to borrow this pixture cause he thinks it looks like him. - 31 is nothing Dave - you got a long way to go - keep truckin

Anonymous said...

Dave-I need a blog update! What's new?! (My friend sometimes just lists her "favorite things" now and then-just an idea for a post. You could do favorite foods, shows, movies, etc.) Did you have a good B-Day?!