I don't think I have been so wrapped up in a t.v. show since Shark Week aired on the Discovery Channel! We spent the weekend hanging at Jess & CJ's house watching LOST. We mind as well of packed a weekend bag and slept over we were there so long. Man are we hooked. If you don't watch this show you need to start now! Once you watch one episode you won't be able to stop......it is like dad and Diet Coke, you have one you have to have another

. Here are the top 10 reasons why I like lost:
1. awesome scenery (Kaui/Hawaiian Islands)
2. lots of action
3. suspense
4. hot Kate (a bit psycho though)
5. supernatural forces
6. great flash back stories on each character
7. great story line/writing
8. Kate (even if she is psycho)
9. John Loches words of wisdom
10. if I were lost on an island I would want it to be just like this one
5 comments:
now you know why Aaron and I watch it religously. I love LOST. We have never missed an episode. Have you seen all of the ones from this season too?
amen brother saunders, AND sorry about the photo, you can come out the corner now.
dave your just discovering the greatest show on earth! welcome.
I need to get a blog!
1st Question-Jessica/CJ, only bloggers can comment on your blog? Bummer. If you read this-I love the new picture you posted today! Also, I'm excited to hear C.J.'s band!
2nd question- Do all of the Saunders know I read their blogs? Keep up the great work, I enjoy hearing what you are all up to!
3rd question-How many seasons does LOST have now? I have never seen it, and I really want to get into it, and 24. I have a lot of catching up to do...Do you watch 24 too?
4th question- Dave, where is my Christmas present?!
Hey this is way cool! I really need to get one of these... I enjoy reading all the crazy stuff that's going on up there. Tell the family I said hi.
Post a Comment